Surfboard with Stand is a self standing novel canvas, which makes a wonderful and engaging starting point for your next class, painting, keepsake or fundraising project. Students, hobbyists and crafters of all ages will love this wonderful Surfboard with Stand design and will be eager to get started! Completed and decorated Surfboard designs can be displayed upright or horizontally on the included stand.
This Surfboard with Stand is made from 10mm thick FSC plywood. Its surfaces are smooth and flat. The wood has been left natural and unsealed for easy decorating. Edged are rounded for a neater finish and to compliment this classic design. The wooden stand is a two-piece design, with the separate brackets easily slotting into each other.
- Wooden Surfboard. Dimensions: L36 cm x W15 cm
- Wooden Stand: Dimensions 13cm x 6cm.
There are so many fun and effective decorating options for this DYI Surfboard with Stand, project some include:
- Surfboard with Stand can be painted with acrylic, oil, poster, watercolour or gouache.
- Use spray paint and stencils for a contemporary street art, surf coast look.
- Transfer images and text onto the wooden surface using FotoPotch or Magic Image Transfer
- Draw directly onto the wood with Posca, permanent markers, or Slicks by Zart (Paint Sticks) for quick, clean and no fuss coverage.
- Collage Surfboard with an assortment of papers, photos and found images.
- Mosaic over the Surfboard’s surface using Deco-Mosaic Tiles
- To protect your design, apply a thin layer of Mod Podge or Viponds Acrylic Glaze.
Surfboard with Stand can be used instead of a traditional canvas, they will make a great keepsake, house decoration, gift, fundraising piece, or graduation project.
PROJECT STARTERS by Zart are a mix of fun, novel and practical bases and starting points ready for your next craft, seasonal or themed project. PROJECT STARTERS offer Value, Quality and Convenience. This extensive range of forms, shapes and pre-cuts are made from papier-mâché, wood, clay, porcelain, terracotta, plastic, deco-foam/polystyrene, cardboard, fabric and fibre. PROJECT STARTERS are ready to decorate, can be used on their own, or can be incorporated into a bigger piece of work. This popular range is suitable for all ages and abilities.
Zart Art School Catalogue page: 222