Windows into my World
Term: 2 Year: 2007
- A selection of Jeanine Baker books were read and discussed.
- The students were then given the task to
- re-design their own backyard, showing what they would most like to see outside in their own backyards.
Student began by creating a background for their collage.
- They explored different ways of applying and mixing paint with various tools.
- Foregrounds were then created.
- The students were required to continually refer back to their designs and the works of Jeanine Baker for detailed
creations of each area of work.
Aspendale Gardens Primary School