Term: 1 Year: 2006
- Using water based Gutta students outlined their chosen design on to Habutai silk.
- This was left to dry. They then painted their work using the new Instant Dyes for natural fibres and
- Some students chose to place sea rock salt crystals on their work when still wet to produce a more
- The completed work was further complimented by students choosing their own method of tying a bow on to
the top of their hoop.
- These silk paintings can be hung using the "hook" at the top of the hoop.
Waverley Christian College