Term: 4 Year: 2007
Grade 6 students have created wonderful art work related to their class theme of Natural Disasters.
- Students began by sketching the outline of fire, tsunami, volcano or cyclone.
- They then added strips of dampened Modroc (plaster) to the lines to create a 3D effect.
- The following week students painted their art work by building up layers of colours using Chromacryl paints.
- The final week students enhanced their work with papers and glitter. Materials used were tissue paper, foil,
cellophane, corrugated cardboard strips, silver and gold papers.
- This was a three week project combining drawing, painting Modroc and collage.
Mirboo North Primary School