Term: 2 Year: 2007
- Children worked in pairs to papier mache a balloon. Old telephone books were used, white pages and then
yellow. This not only ensured the balloon was fully covered but helped the students see where they
had not covered an area yet.
- Facial features were then added using folded or scrunched up telephone pages and a half polystyrene
ball for the eyes.
- Once again they were papier mached.
- Once the faces were brightly painted they were embellished with curling ribbon hair and bow ties.
- The clowns were created by the students using stencils to produce the clown pieces on cardboard.
- They were then covered with material and embellished with bits and pieces.
Chirnside Park Primary School