Creating video content is one thing, but helping students make their content accessible in a safe manner is another. Join ACMI educator Garry Westmore in this workshop that focuses on creating a simple green screen review video, before learning about exporting videos and uploading them online appropriately.
- Create a simple to-camera style review video using green screen
- Manage content appropriately
- Creative commons and intellectual property: what can students use that they haven’t created themselves?
- Export content in a variety of ways, will they optimise for social media, YouTube etc?
- Uploading videos for private use: how can students keep their content private, or share it where appropriate.
About the Presenter
Garry Westmore is a former secondary teacher and currently an educator at the Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI).
He has a background in teaching English and Literature, he hasstudied screenwriting and has a passion for storytelling and narratives at large.
He also enjoys teaching film production skills with young people and teachers alike.
HOW TO BOOK
This workshop is only available as part of the Nurturing Creativity Conference on Monday 17th September, 2018.
Once booked, you will be contacted to submit your morning and afternoon breakaway workshop session preferences.