Paper Magiclay, Diffusing Paper, Food Dye, Creative Bead Box, Dressmakers Pins, Shimmer Paint, Liquid Glitter & Metallic Cord
1. Cover a sheet of Diffusing Paper with patterns of washable markers and different colours of Food Dye and set aside to dry.
2. Model a body of a dragonfly using Paper Magiclay, a head, thorax and tail.
3. Paint the body with Shimmer Paint and set aside to dry.
4. Concertina fold the Diffusing Paper and whilst still folded cut the outer edges to shape the wings.
5. Pin these wings on to the body with pins threaded with beads.
6. Thread beads on to two pins and stick them into the head for eyes. Repeat this with other beads for the feelers.
7. Use Metallic Wire Cord for the legs and pin these to the under carriage of the insect.
Key words: Art, craft, activity, activities, children, kids, school art activities, insect, dragonfly
Contruction Foam Activities
Kite Making Activity
Paper Magiclay (Airdrying Paper Clay) Activities